Toddlers & Preschoolers Building & Honoring Respectful Relationships with Earth, Others & Themselves
Your child will explore the wonders of their community's amazing backyard, the natural world of the Presidio: lots of tactile, thought and imagination-provoking experiences with dirt, leaves, bugs, birds, butterflies, and more! All this while being among the first in their playgroup and/or preschool to learn and practice Nature Nurture's philosophy and methodology of honoring all living things, including others and themselves.
- Ages 2 – 3s
- Mini Nature Nurture class
- 2 hour drop off (once or twice a week)
- Small class size: (6) children max and (2) teachers
- Child-paced nature walks
- Dedicated honor of child's personality, style and developmental stage
- Manners and character enhancement in a nature-based environment
- Old fashioned atmosphere and philosophy of Safety, FUN and Respect
- Freedom to explore and play with the environment through the senses
- Natural world opportunities for children to learn, love and respect Earth, others and themselves
- Relaxed, peaceful time for children to explore and spend time in nature in a small group setting
"The woods were my Ritalin. Nature calmed me, focused me, and yet excited my senses."
Richard Louv (Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder)
2 hour drop off.
We spend all time outdoors filled with adventures, exploration, Safety, Fun and Respect.
Please send your child in with a small, healthy snack. (Please note we honor a NO-NUT policy in all Nature Nurture classes).
Early PRIORITY Enrollment for WINTER/Spring 2017 session: through Sunday, September 25, 2016.
Register before or by end of day September 25, 2016 and receive 10% discount off session rate*.
PRIORITY Enrollment for WINTER/Spring 2017 session: Sept 26 – October 10, 2016.
Open Enrollment: for WINTER/Spring 2017 session begins October 11, 2016, however, you may register at any time.**
NOTE: Early PRIORITY and PRIORITY Enrollment apply to all families enrolled in Fall 2016 session keeping same class and time.
* Discounts may not be combined.
**Please note if you are not enrolled in Fall 2016, and you submit a registration for WINTER/Spring 2017 before October 11th, it will be held in a pending status until October 11th. You will be notified on or shortly after October 11th if we still have available spots. The benefits of registering before Open Enrollment is that all Open Enrollment registrations will be given first-come, first-served status after PRIORITY Enrollment registrations.
Refund Insurance: $45.
Refund Insurance must be purchased at time of enrollment (registration).
WITH Purchase of Refund Insurance:
Before or by November 15, 2016: Any monies (excluding non-refundable deposit and refund insurance) already paid are refunded 100%.
On or after November 16, 2016: With at least two weeks' notice in writing prior to withdrawing from session, a credit for remaining classes not taken is given. This credit may be used for any available classes taken during WINTER/Spring 2017 and/or Summer CAMP 2017. (This credit is not transferable.)
Any credits not used between January 3, 2017 and end of Summer CAMP 2017 will not be refunded or available. Sorry, no exceptions.
WITHOUT Purchase of Refund Insurance:
Deposit and session fees are nonrefundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Missed Classes and Makeups:
- Unfortunately, due to our small class sizes and filled classes, we have had to discontinue our missed classes / makeup policies.
- In order to accommodate your children's and family schedules, we have worked very hard to incorporate and match the holidays given at SF-based preschool, Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes.
- No refunds or makeups are given for missed classes. (Sorry, no exceptions.)
Is your child new to the 'seedlings' program, or are you looking for more information about Nature Nurture?
Please review our frequently asked questions.